Best Marinade Hands down

No Comments


The trick to this one is actually remembering to let it marinade for the full 8 hours or more.

You can use any meat we've tried it with chicken, steak tips & the hardest one to get good Flank Steak and it's super simple.

1 part Dijon
1 part bourbon (we have makers mark)
1 tbsp Worcestershire
salt & pepper

Stab the flank steak with a fork - like your irritated you have an auto-immune disease

both sides - this is so the marinade can ooze itself in there.

salt & pepper it both sides

in a shallow baking dish whisk together the dijon & bourbon
you can go lighter or heavier on the booze if you want. I like it with more than adam does. However don't go below the 1:1 ratio.

if you can submerge the meat in the liquid - if not just flip it every hour or so
cover with wrap & let it hang out in the fridge for 8-24 hours

take it out of the fridge an hour before you cook it to bring it to room temperature.

Grill the steak for a total of 8 minutes 4 minutes per side.

let it rest for 10 minutes tented.

Last night I roasted a handful of tiny little darling potatoes from Trader Joe's & enough brussel sprouts for me.

A real Steak & Potato night - and for those who knew me pre-db knows I was never a steak & potatoes girl - that was my sister :) oh how things change.

Sorry for the slack in posts - I have been crazy. I need to post my healthful dinner combos in 15 minutes or less. I haven't had time to cook at length so I've been throwing things together. Loads of salads, pretend chicken pot pies and more to come..

0 comments:

Post a Comment