Moleskin - taking it back to old school

No Comments


I have overdone it these last couple of months - eating, guessing, shooting and correcting. I am not entirely positive I have the right settings going on my insulin pump. I don't know if a lot of the ups and downs are due to the new lifecycle of Apidra vs. Novalog...but all of these I don't knows are because I haven't been tracking ANYTHING.

Sure, I have an iPhone, the new one with all the latest bells and whistles. I've bought a ton of apps to help me as a Type1 Diabetic track my foods, my bloodsugars, my excercise, mood etc. I don't like any of them. Admittedly, I am a pretty tough customer when it comes to usefulness and engagement in my tools and applications.

This is why I am back to my notebooks, colored pens and .5mm pencil and here on this blog. That and I need to get off this freaking roller coaster I am on.


My New Year's Resolution is to be diligent again, but somewhere in the middle from my over doing it when I was first diagnosed... hmm can someone say balanced???

lets give it a go.


So here I will be posting food & recipes that agree with me, my diabetes, adam & his crohn's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment